Pages

Sunday 13 February 2011

Sunday Release at Heart Song Designs

Morning everyone, well today is the first time I will post the Releases for Heart Song Designs.  
Every Sunday we will be showing you the new releases! How exciting!!! 
I was hoping to have a card for you all today but the silly woman I am ordered some ink cartridges for the printer and I have ordered the wrong black ink! and so today i'm on a mission to get a new one! I have brought the right cartridge number but it does not fit my printer! Not very happy at all... so until later, I will show you these digis, I hope you may pop over to the shop and take a look at the other digis that are available! and will hope to be printing again very very soon! 
So 1st up we have butterfly Duet, I cant wait to be able to print these beauties and start colouring! 


Now I would like you to meet Jasper with bone, isn't he just so cute! Again I cant wait to colour him! My eldest daughter also wants to colour him in so I will have to show you what she makes! 


and finally today we have Anemone Flowers pre-coloured for you..


Now how stunning are they?? They are also available in the line only version, so you have such a choice!  I cant wait to play so i'm going to sort my printer out and get playing! 

Well I promise to show you something as soon as I can print again, that should hopefully be this afternoon!  

I hope you will pop over to the Heart Song Designs Shop and take a look, remember we also have a group on CDAC and if you look in the left side bar you can see the rest of the teams blogs, See you all later

xxx


1 comment:

Heather "Hev" said...

Beautiful digis Katrina :) I can see why you cant wait to colour them :)

I cant see how the right numbered cartridge doesnt fit your printer?? odd one there!!

09 10