Pages

Sunday 20 February 2011

GD Spot at Gingerloft


Hi everyone, I hope you have all had a brilliant day! I have had a wonderful day today been to see some family I haven't seen in a long time! 3 years to be exact! Was a lovely turn out! 

Well As you may know a few weeks ago I won top three at Gingerloft Challenge Blog, I was over the moon.  And so I was honoured with being Guest Designer at their challenge this week.  The theme is furry friends, I had so much fun playing with the image I chose! This little one just stole my heart! 


Well as you can see I made him a easel card, I thought that was the best way to make him stand out! I coloured him with my pro-markers, I used different shades to get a bit more effect on him,  

The blue sky was done using my SU dabbers.  I then mounted him onto pastel pink centura pearl card stock and then again onto some pastel blue centura pearl card stock.  


His little face just screams, it wasn't me! You can see why I fell in love! 


The ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment was printed from my computer and cut out with my nestabilities! 
Well I hope you like him, maybe you have a card with our furry friends on to enter into the Gingerloft Challenge Blog this week???

I would like to enter this card to the following challenges;

The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges - Birthday Wishes
Totally Papercraft - Do It With Digis
Delightful Challenges - Animals
Paper Sundaes - Masculine Colours
Stampin with the Dragon - Birthdays
Patties Creations - Pets
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - One for the men
Pro-Marker Challenge - For the Boys

xxx


18 comments:

Annette said...

Congrats on your GDT role, and great card too. Thanks for sharing. Annette xx

Beeceecreativity said...

super cute card.. love the image...
thanks for playing along at Pattie's Creations and hope to see you again next week...hugs Bev PT DT

Cleota said...

Very cute! Your coloring is great! Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenges!

Cleota
DT Member

downrightcrafty said...

Gorgeous creation and love how pretty it is too, thank you for sharing with us at Stampin with the Dragon
Hugs Kate xx

Anonymous said...

Beyond cute card. Your coloring is fab. Thanks for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon.
Hugs,
Beth

Sandra DeFalco said...

Trina - I can see why you won top 3! Your coloring is awesome, this pup is just too cute, and what a great job of making those flowers pop with color! Plus, my all time favorite is an Easel card! You've got a homerun here!!
Well Done!
Thanks for playing in our challenge!
♥ Sandi
DT Lead Team 1 for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

carol said...

lovely card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Craftycatz, x carol

Anita said...

Stunning card! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

Pattie G said...

Wow! What a cute card! I love the image too. Thanks for joining us this week at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Hugs ♥

Vicky said...

Ah I love this card Trina, that doggies face is adorable!

thank you for joining us at totally papercrafts and good luck!!

hugs Vicky xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Trina, what a brilliant card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Gro said...

Gorgeous card, Trina. Your image is amazing. Thanks for joining us at PfP.
Hugs :o)

lil-paper-pixie said...

Trina this is amazing, the colouring is superb, perfect man card. Thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Ida / Little said...

Congrats on the GDT and thanks so much for joining us at PfP with your gorgeous card. The image is just darling!! :)

Hugs Ida

Love crafts forever said...

Thanks for playing with us at Stamping With The Dragon.
Hugs Nataliya.

coops said...

fabulous card trina.the image is brillaint and gorgeous colouring.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Jen Leeflang said...

Your card is fabulous and your colouring stunning!
Thanks for joining us on Pattie's Creations Design Challenge this week.
Love
JenLee
PCDC DT

Alica said...

so cute! You really colored him wonderfully! Looks like a picture from a book!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

09 10