Pages

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Postmans Been!!!

Afternoon, well I love my postman to bits, if i'm not in he will always leave my parcel with a neighbour, I normally see him pull up outside and wait for him to get closer so I can see if he has anything for me! Today for some reason I didn't, I waited inside! I blame the children being unwell.  But i didn't think he was going to have anything for me, how wrong was I??  VERY!!

Well I was looking at the glitter pot website and they have a massive sale on at the moment, so I looked about.  I wanted to Magnolia stamps and they had some with up to 75% off!!! So as you can imagine I just had to!!

Here are the ones I purchased! cant wait to play with them, I so want more of the magnolia stamps now!!  


I have edwin in smoking suit, a crown, farewell and the tide always turns, cant wait to play but need to play once children are settled! 


Sorry that this photo hasn't come out very well, these are a few embellishments that my cousin sent me, she has had to postpone her crafting journey due to commitments.  Well i'm going to do some washing, cleaning and crafting!

see you all later

xx

1 comment:

ChelleStamps said...

Fun! My postman never brings me anything but bills lol. I don't usually order online because I have a lot of craft stores around me.
Love your goodies--can't wait to see what you do with them.

09 10