Pages

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Heart Song Design - WaterLilly

Evening everyone, well I have done quite a few posts today, just managed to sit down and finish a card I started this afternoon! Still got my youngest awake, she has a nasty nasty cold, just wish she would have a sleep! 

Well over at CDAC, on the Heart Song Designs group you can get your hands on a beautiful WaterLilly digi FREE!! But you only have a couple of days to grab it, so I would get over there quick!!! If you dont manage to get there before, then you can always find it in the heart song designs shop.

Here is the card I have created tonight with the image! 



I coloured the image with pro-markers, I used cocktail pink on the flower and mixed two greens on the leaves


I have decoupages the image 4 times, adding depth to the image, 


I used some small gems from my stash to lighten the centre of the flower


I mounted the cut out image onto silver miri card, then mounted it onto some mulberry papers again from my stash.  What do you think?

xx

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Gorgeous! I love all the layers! I'm happy to be on the DT with you!

Karen Howard said...

OMG, this is gorgeous!!! I'm really looking forward to being on the Heart Song Designs DT with you! Hugs, Karen

Peggy T. said...

Great card. I love how you layered it for dimension. So glad to be on the DT team with you.

Davi said...

So beautiful...love the coloring, great jewel centers and the layers!!

lissy-hanne said...

Hvor er det et yndigt kort.

09 10