Pages

Thursday 24 February 2011

What A Wonderful Morning!

Morning all, well after my mad posting session on monday I have been looking after the children as its 1/2 tearm! Oh the joys, and the weather is rubbish as well at the moment, saying that the sun is starting to shine through now! 

Well I'm have a good day today, I have been making 'Save the Date' cards for a friends birthday in May, so far 34/50 are complete! Cant wait to get them all finished and then it will be onto the invitations, and then it will be the party! I cant wait! 

Well onto why i'm having a good day, I have found out that a friend of mins should have her baby today, she is 10 days overdue! so i'm waiting to hear, she wouldn't tell anyone the name so I'm all excited! 

Also I checked my e-mail to find a message from a good friend of mine, Lou over at Lou's Love of Paper*, she has made my day even more special, as she has given me an award! Thank you so much!!!  Well here we have it....


This is my 2nd award this year, and i'm honoured that Lou has though of me, We  as you may know there are some ground rules to it so her we are;

1. You have been tagged, Do you want to accept?  yes please, thank you again Lou
2. Create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.
3. Link back to the person who gave you the award and accept.
4. choose 3-5 of you favourite blogs to tag. Link these in your post and tell the bloggers they have been tagged.

I would like to pass this award to the following blogs;

Gloria at gloria Westerman - Thank you Gloria, you have been such a help to me recently! I think I have finally got there now! 

Cheryl at Cheryls Creative cards - Your creations bring me such inspiration, and your tutorials are brilliant

Leah at Paper Blossoms - Thank you so much for inviting me to be on your team! 

OK, well im to tell these lovely people that they have an award, I hope they accept! I hope to be back later with some creations, if the kids let me craft! 

xx

4 comments:

cheryl said...

oh bless,your heart sweetie for this award i have already got this,but am happy to except it again,from you hun,I have another award that I will be adding to my blog soon,hun,and I really want to pass it on to you,so will do it soon hun,promise once again bless your heart,you are so kind and so so talented,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Gloria Westerman said...

Oh thank you Katrina....that is so sweet....and yes I will accept....

Unknown said...

A while back I was looking for a birthday card for a friend's son. I had zero luck finding what I was looking for. I told a group of friends about this problem one night while we were having a few drinks. We proceeded to get smashed and make up a bunch of greeting cards we found funny. I had been writing down the cards we made up and the next morning I read them. Much to my surprise the cards were still funny even when sober.

Leah said...

Thank you Katrina! You are a sweetie:) I do accept but am terrible at following the posting rules of awards *lol* But I love that you thought of me:) Hugs

09 10