Pages

Monday 14 February 2011

.... well what can I say???

Evening all, well I have been meaning to get to post this to you all since yesterday, been a bit hectic.  As some of you may seen there was a DT call over at Incy Wincy Designs, I applied and I have made it onto the DT!

As I said in my post about the DT call, Incy Wincy Designs is where I won my 1st every Challenge and I am so honoured that they have offered me a spot on their DT, I cant wait to get started! 

Well just a few things before I go, I would firstly like to show you my DT badge


I have chosen the pink one for now as it matched the rest of my blog.

Now onto the Aspire To Thrive Children's Charity Digi Shop


Here is a bit of information about the shop,

Many people in these hard times are finding difficulties in gaining treatment, diagnosis and general compassion. With careful planning and a bright vision for the future ATTCC aim to help the community by proposing a drop in centre where the community can come relax and meet other people. Our vision is to help as many people as possible in various ways. We will follow the path needed to gain the assistance from all levels of government. We will be actively raising funds to help provide our region the help they have not been able to receive. We will be actively researching the standard of education given to children with disabilities to ensure them a fair education. We will aspire to allow these children to thrive, given a chance and proper teaching to respect these children can obtain a level that is appropriate to their abilities. Most of all we will aspire to educate the general public that people are people no matter AGE, SEX, RACE or ABILITIES...... Pledged by ATTCC

If you have time please pop over and see the digis they have available, all the money raised through ATTCC goes to help those that need it, all digis start at just $1.50, so please take a look and see what you can find! 

If you have time, please take a look at the other DT members blogs;



I hope that you will join us in the challenges over at Incy Wincy! 

I know I cant wait, I start next week, hope to see you there! 

xxxx

3 comments:

karen said...

Hi Trina, I am thrilled you are joining us at Incy Wincy, wow your cards are beautiful! What a fab post you have done too! hugs, Karenxx

Heather "Hev" said...

Honoured to have you Karen and Annette join us :) It is going to be a FANTASTIC term :)

Thank you for promoting Aspire To Thrive Children's Charities :)

Hugs Heather xx

Heather "Hev" said...

Of course not forgetting Kelly :) Too many names for my brain lol

09 10