Pages

Monday 14 February 2011

Heart Song Designs....

Morning Everyone, 

Well I would like to share with you a card that I have made for Heart Song Designs Inspiration Blog.  
Today I have used the 'Stitched With Love' digi available over at Heart Song Designs Shop, if you have a moment please take a look at the many beautiful digital images available! 


I have coloured the image using my pro-markers.  It was coloured with China Blue and Pastel Blue.  I felt blues were best as its for a man!  I then cut the heart out including all the scallops round the edge! 


I used a piece of Bazzill Bling card stock and wrapped red ribbon from my stash around it, just to add a bit more colour.  

I then used a new Template I purchased during the week from Scrap Revolution (some lovely bits over there!)  Its a Bazzill template for flourishes! I'm so head over heals for it, so I best stock up on my gems and pearls, as i think I will be sung it a bit more.  


So there we have a simple valentines card... 

I only needed to make 2 Valentines cards this year, and yet I have made three..

best find a special someone to send it to!

I would like to enter this card to the following challenges;

Craft us Crazy - Anything goes
Aly's Sunday Sketch - Bling Bling
The Crafty Pad - Hearts
Creative Inspiration Paints - K.I.S.S (Keep It Sweet and Simple)
I Did It Creations - Bling it Up

Speak Later

xxx

9 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

Another beautiful card. Love the bling flourish!

Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy and hope to see you joining us again!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

beautiful valentine in blue and I love all of the glimmer and bling! Just wonderful! Thanks for playing at IDIC this week! Happy Valentines Day!

Jenn K said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for sharing it with us on Creative Inspirations Paints

Lorraine said...

Blue hearts..what a lovely change. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

Gem said...

this is a lovely creation! Thanks for joining in our Bling challenge this week at I Did it Creations! Gemma :)

maxine said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at the crafty pad x

Chris_P said...

Wow this is so beautiful!!

Thanks for joining us at Craft us crazy!

Holly said...

Beautiful KISS card! Love the bling swirl! Thanks so much for playing with us at Creative Inspirations Paint!

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Beautiful - thanks for blinging it on with IDIC this week
Hugs,
Debbie xx

09 10