Pages

Saturday 28 July 2012

Friends are Angels....

Me again! Yes I know, I have been on a mission, need to make the most of the kids being outside while the nice weather lasts, I wish it would last for the whole 6 weeks... Don't know what I'm going to do when it starts pouring! Anyway since I have been home I have managed to make a card... and I'm in the process of the second one! I missed my pens so much, it was lovely to get home and now since I have moved a lot of my stuff into the lounge I hope to craft more!!!

Now I apologise for the poor photo - only just managed to wipe all the photos from the camera and the light is not on my side to be taking photos at the moment! But this is the beautiful Fancy from Saturated Canary


She is so stunning and so wonderful to colour, the image was coloured with copics

Skin; E000, E00, E02, R20, R83
Hair, E55, E57, E59
Dress and Ribbon;  BG49, BG57, BG18 with a touch of Black Prisma Pencil 
Roses; R20, R22

The sentiment is from a clear set of stamps that seem to no longer have a packet and the flourish is cut from a Memory Box die, as it was cut from white paper I coloured it using my BG57 to tie it all in.  The papers are from my stash, I'm not sure what ones as they were loose! Well not bad to say I haven't touched pens for over a week - I can't wait to colour her again! Well I hope you like my card, I would like to enter this into the following challenges; 

Classy Cards and Such - Die Cuts (Down the side of the image)
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
Do You Stack Up - For A Friend (the sentiment says 'friends are angels without wings)

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon! 
Hugs

x

25 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous! I love the papers and the colours.

Hugs
Linda xxx

lindyloo said...

oh this is so beautiful and what a stunning colour
xx

Dannii said...

STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL - such gorgeous work. x

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun this is amazing oh love the image and those papers,are just gorgeous hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

Zoe said...

Beautiful card, I love the teal and the papers, those swirls are very pretty too xxx

Kay Dalton said...

this is beautiful the colours and colouring are stunning x

Kay Dalton said...

this is beautiful the colours and colouring are stunning x

sam said...

Love the colours and the card xx

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful and the colouring is just stunning. I use promarkers but just wondering if copics are indeed just that but more special.

Stunning creation, well done

Claire

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

What a stunning card. Love the image and mixed with the backing paper it works so so well!
Love Lisa xxx

Robin said...

Very beautiful card. I love the way you colored her. Hugs, Robin

jane stillman said...

A fabulous card, love the colours and papers

Chrissy said...

Stunning Trina, really beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Leah's crafts said...

Beautiful card stunningly coloured . Thank you so much for sharing with us at atcs and cards with attitude xxx

Wendy L said...

Beautiful card. colouring great. xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Ooooh she looks so pretty!! I love the colours of her dress and those die cuts look so whimsical and romantic...great job! :)

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I love the image and the papers and your colouring is fantastic
Lindsay xx

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card, great colours and design fab layout too!
Jo xxx

Pauline said...

Simply beautiful, I love this image, and your colouring is fabulous.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

Trina said...

Love the color combo! Your coloring looks fantastic!

WencheP said...

Beautiful card. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Anonymous said...

Beautifully stunning, just love the image and her dress and colours are so gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Fat Pages and ATC's this fortnight. Abbie (Co Owner) xx

Aunty Sue said...

Just stunning and love the colour of her dress

Denise said...

Gorgeous card - such a great image and I love the sentiment.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Tina said...

simply beautiful, lovely coloring on the image

09 10