Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Top Tip Tuesday - Mothers Day/Crafting Buddy

Afternoon, so sorry this post is late... Been one of those days! The plumber is in for what is his final day, Mark is hopeful to get the loft boarded this week so we can get all the boxes up in the loft after we come back from our holidays... then (hopefully) I will get a carpet and desks and curtains for my craft room!I so can't wait to have an area full of mess, muddle and FUN!! Hopefully the creativity will keep flowing! 

Well I'm here with the challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday this week we are looking for a creation for 

Mothers Day/Craft Buddy

There is a FAb tutorial from Deneen, I did try the tutorial and I will share it as soon as I finish it... Hopefully in the next couple of days! 

Our sponsors the week are; 

Simon Says Stamp
Photobucket

Crimson Cloud

Karens Doodles

Onto my creation, I used the beautiful Humming Bird from Inked Paws available from here.  I fell in love with this image when I saw her and she was easier to colour than I first anticipated.  


I used copics and her hair was coloured with prismas.  I added a messy bow (thats what I call them) made from ribbon from my stash.  The paper was a 12x12 from BoBunny.  I kept the card quite simple and added a small peel off saying happy mothers day.  


Well I hope you like her.  I would like to enter her into the following challenges; 

Creative Mondays - Anything Goes
Love To Create - About the Ladies
Make My Monday - Mothers Day
Papertake Weekly - For The Girls/Mum

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you again soon! 
I also have some yummy candy here

Hugs

x

4 comments:

Monika said...

this is simple wonderful

I bookmark this link to take a deep and closer look at this card

I'm impressed

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous Hun,the detail is just so beautiful,love it hugs Cherylxx

Jill said...

stunning card Trina love the image and the ribbon looks fab thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

NGCARDS said...

A wonderful creation hun! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

09 10