Pages

Friday 2 March 2012

If the Shoes Don't fit....

Wear them anyway... That is what I was thinking all the time I was colouring this little beauty from Mo Manning - I saw her while searching for another Mo image and just had to have her! 

Meet Big Shoes... 


I have sat for hours trying to work out what papers and this is one that I felt fitted the best! Its one from my stash, no idea what brand! The flowers are from my stash, the flourish was made by hand (I must buy me some of those pre done ones!) the sentiment printed from my computer and the colouring was done with my copics and spectrum noirs! 


The lace and ribbon were dug out from my new storage!! Im quite happy with how she has tuned out! 

Copics; BV01, BV11, V17, R22, £r4, R27, BV29, 100, E37, E35, E33, Y15
Spectrum Noirs; TN2, FS3, FS2

I hope you like her, thanks for stopping by! I would like to enter this card to the following challenges;

Bronte and Bellas Challenge - Anything with a MJM Image
Paper Play - Something Old (the flowers and papers), Something New (digi)

Hope to see you again soon! 

Hugs

x

6 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Trina! Love the colors and papers you chose and the heart doily! Terrific coloring of Mo's adorable image! Thanks for joining us for Mo's Challenge this week!

cheryl said...

oh this is one really beautiful card Hun love the papers,and adore that heart doily hugs Cherylxxxxx

mixamatoasties said...

Hee hee! That's fab!

Susan xx

Elaine L. said...

Just adorable! I like the scalloped edges and that pretty paper! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

paola said...

Love the bold colors and the flower arrangement is just perfect for this, thanks for joining us at Mo's
smiles
Paola

Dorcas said...

Oh how pretty! I'm so glad you could join us at Mo's this week!
ps) If you haven't already joined in, I have a sentiment stamp set I'm giving away on my blog, you can find it at the top of my sidebar.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Dorcas

09 10