Pages

Thursday 15 March 2012

Inked Paws #2 - Spring....

Morning all! How are we all? Its very foggy here today, and cold! and my knee hurts... 

Thought it was a good idea to jump the stair gate yesterday and slammed my knee into the sorry frame.... it was one of those ouch! and I wanted to say other words but couldn't... my power of speech was removed and all I could do was some strange deep breathing! LOL, so need to rest it today although loads to get ontop of!

Anyway I'm here with the new challenge over at Inked Paws, were looking for your creations for

Spring

We had some lovely entries last week, please pop to the blog and see who the winners are! 
There have also been a few changes made to the challenge rules, you can now enter using any image but those that use and Inked Paws Image (available from here) will be entered into the draw twice to win! 

Onto my creation, I have used the gorgeous Petals the Monkey who will be available from the Inked Paws Facebook Page later today


I have been try luck and Miss paws helped me colour her up!She is just so sweet! so happy with how she turned out! As you can see I kept it very simple as the image says it all!  I have made this card for a friends daughter, they have just had a new baby and I thought it would be nice for her to get a card too!


I even decorated the inside of the card! She was coloured with copics and the papers were from my scraps! 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges; 

Divas By Design - Citrus Colours
Flutterby Wednesdays - Card for A Child

I hope you like my card! I have some candy here too if you would like to join up!

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon! 

x

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun this is one super cute image and love those lovely fresh colours you have used,hugs Cherylxxx

Danni said...

Oh how that made me smile! What a cute image and I love the bright flowers! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

DesignerDiva said...

Your little monkey is so cute and your colouring is fab!
Thanks for sharing it with the Diva's this week for the Citrus challenge and good luck
Laurie xx

09 10