Pages

Thursday 29 March 2012

Hello Friend

Hello! how are we all today?! This weather is just FAB! hard to think that we have summer weather before the end of March, just hope that we don't get too many 'April Showers', I don't like rain! Although with the hosepipe ban I think we are going to need it! 

I have been on a roll.... pitting together cards that I started and never finished! I coloured this little one over the weekend, I had even chosen the papers and done the ribbon... and then just lost the will with what to do next... and yet today I have taken one look at her and she came together... 


I believe she is an Elizabeth Bell, Im not sure if she was for Sugar Nellies?  If anyone knows please tell me, just so I can make a note next to her! I love to know the name of the image I'm using and what company she is for! s

I coloured her using my Copics, and the other bits and pieces are just from my stash.  I love the paper, not sure who its by or where I brought it from... I know if i see it again I will be buying some more! 


The ticket stamp is from Whimsy Stamps but the sentiment inside is from Whiff of Joy, it was only when looking thought this morning I thought about using other words inside the shape... I so need to buy a die to cut these tickets out! 


The rhinestone flourish was created using my Bazzill Template, I think that will be a 'very used' toy for a while! 
I am so happy with how this has turned out, even with all the stressing when I first started on her! 


Well I hope you like her, I can't wait to try and use her again! 
Just a reminder, I have some candy here, please feel free to sign up! 

I would like to enter this card to the following challenges; 

Divas By Design - Use A Stamp
Freshly Brewed - Spring
Paper and Such Design - Spring or Easter

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon 

x

6 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Aww this is adorable Trina!! Love that cutie image and those beautiful colours :)

Sandy said...

Really pretty - I love your paper!
Sandy

Jan said...

Fab card thanks so much for joining us at CCC. xx Jan
PS.
This would be ideal for WD challenge
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Hi Trina, such a gorgeous image and really pretty card. Love the colours and touch of bling.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

Sarah

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is precious! I love the bright but soft floral papers

Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges!
I hope you will stop in tomorrow to check out our NEW Month long prize challenge as well as stop in to check out our BIRTHDAY BLOG CANDY

Hugs
Heather

Janiel/ janny said...

Beautiful...Love the papers.....

Thank you for joining us in the fun with the OUTSIDE challenge at Little Darlings. Good Luck..
hugs...........

09 10