Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

Inked Paws #1 - All Creatures Great and Small

Morning all, how are we today?! 

Well todays the day.... 
Yes its the first Inked Paws challenge and the team are all so excited!!! 
Have you been popping over to the blog?  Have you met Miss Paws?! 

Its been a very very busy week for us all, making important decisions, colouring, creating, making sure this all runs as smooth as possible for us all today!!! 

Anyway less chattering!! 

There is a main prize (winner will be selected by random) of 2 digs of the winners choice from Inked Paws as well as the opportunity to be Guest Designer for a challenge in a  couple of weeks time.  A top three will be selected by the DT and be given a badge to display. 

The challenge is open from now until 10pm Wednesday 14th March when links will closed and we will select our winner(s)

If you pop to the blog there is a special treat for all of you that wish to play along. 

Anyhow... onto the challenge... 

All Creatures Great and Small

What a fab theme for the first challenge, we all decided on what image we wanted to use, I have used the adorable Baby China who I just couldn't resist!! 


isn't he just sooo cute!! I coloured him with my copics using BV04 and BV02, I can't remember any of the other ones!! The ribbon and the wording is just from my stash.  I didn't want to make too much of a fuss around him as I wanted him to stand out.  Still need a lot of practice at those bows!! 


I just had to share this photo, he looks so cute and I just want to cuddle him. I have to say I am pretty impressed with my colouring on this occasion, will never match it again! LOL! Well I hope you like what I have created, 

I would like to enter this card to the following challenges;

Flutterby Wednesdays -  Butterfly, Fairy or Angel (He has a butterfly on his nose)
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will pop to the Inked Paws blog and maybe play along, it would be grate to have you there!! 

Hope to see you soon! 

Hugs

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful image! I'm just gonna pop over to the blog now to play along! So excited just getting into the world of challenges and LOVING IT!! Saw this over at MIM!
Nat -x-

cheryl said...

oh this is one super cool image Hun great colours and love the layout hugs Cherylx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous colouring Trina, love the cute image,great card.


Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Linda Wescott said...

So cute, love the card. Hugs lin

Elaine ♥ said...

Gorgeous card Katrina, love the purple you coloured China :) So sweet, lovely to be working with you ♥

Erin said...

stunning card hun xxx
erin

Chris (catt871) said...

This is so pretty! I love the image and sentiment together! Great job! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week!
Hugs,
Chris

09 10