Pages

Monday 12 March 2012

Wishing You A Magical Birthday...

Afternoon all, well haven't I been a busy bee, lots of posting the last couple of days, Im trying to get everything done before I go away!! So looking forays to the break.... 

This is another card I made a couple of nights ago, it was the other one Amelia had to choose from.  So this will now go into my 'stash' box! I used the lovely Make A Wish from Mo Manning. 


I just love her, she has been in the 'stack to colour' for weeks and just not had time. I wanted to make her a bit more simple but it went wrong, so out came the darner colours!! 

I added some stickles to her dandelions just so they looked pretty! She was coloured using copics, I didn't make any notes, this time! It ind a slipped my mind, I seem to just be able to sit and colour and thats it! 


The grosgrain ribbon was from my stash and the sentiment if from Lili of the Valley. The papers are from my stash too! I love the blue hearts... The other side of the paper is a bit wind though!! 

I hope you like her! I would like to enter her into the following challenges;

Catered Crop - Ribbon
2 Sisters - Spring Colours

Remember I have my candy HERE... Please feel free to take a look.  Thanks for stopping by! 

See you soon! 

x

5 comments:

Hazel said...

She's a real cutie and you've made a super card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Leslie said...

What a precious card! I love the image and the papers! Thanks for playing with us in the 2 Sisters Challenge this week!
Hugs,
Leslie, DT
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous Hun,your colouring is just brilliant hugs Cherylxxx

Deb said...

Gorgeous image and so beautifully colored, thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at One Stitch at a Time--Hope to see you again soon
Debs
xxx

AdoraBella said...

oh, How cute is this!!Love the pretty DP and the ribbon! Thanks for joining us this week at 2 Sisters Challenge blog!
Hugs
- Maria and Simeon
http://ms-chabi.blogspot.com/

09 10