Pages

Saturday 10 March 2012

Get Well Soon...

Morning, How are we today!?

Well been busy again tonight, made a Get Well Soon card.  I don't often make them as I don't like too... Plus they are normally very simple and floral decoupage.  I saw this stamp over at whiff of joy before Christmas and just couldnt hold on any more!! I just had to get him!!


He is just the cutest!! The thing is he could be a birthday card or a get well card.  I coloured him using my copics and my spectrum noirs for his skin (I keep trying them but still not sure!)


The papers are all from my stash and some even from the scraps! 


Well I hope you like him, sorry its a bit of a short and sweet post, got a lot happening here at the moment... 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;

Clearly Inspired - Anything goes

Hope to be back soon

Hugs

x


5 comments:

fatmonica said...

It's a great image!Thanks for sharing at ATCs/Cards with Attitude.

Beverly G said...

Keep using your pens, you're doing great. Great card, good color combo. Thanks for entering at ATCs & Cards With Attitude.

Angela D said...

What a cute image, great card and I love the colours you chose. Thanks for joining us at ATCs & Cards With Attitude this week.

Joanne said...

A doctor in the making there. Thanks for joining us at ATCs/Cards with Attitude.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card and image great choice of colors. Thank you for joining us over at ATC's With Attitude this fortnight xx

09 10