Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Saturated canary + Pens + Ink =MESS!

Evening all, well I suppose its nearly morning now! I have had a busy evening chatting with friends and then... Yes you guessed it getting a bit messy!!! Had lots of fun this evening, kids were in bed quite early and well I have had me time!! 

For a change I tried to get my papers out first... but I think it has turned out more of a disaster than if I had coloured her first! LOL!!! 


Yes you can see why I say that now! I did try hard.. just think I need to try harder! 
I don't think it has turned out too bad... I even tried turning the corner of my paper and adding a brad! 
WOW I said to myself! LOL!! 


Above you see some close ups of the card, I use a new set of ticket stamps from Quixotic Paperie, I brought them a few weeks ago you can find them here , I stamped them onto some kraft card stock I had! 

Products

Pens; 
Spectrum Noirs - Skin - FS2 FS3 TN2 (Copic R20 cheeks and R83 Lips )
Copics - E29, E27, E25 (Hair)
BG23, BG23, YR15, R14 Dress and Shoes 
C-3 Tights
E71 - Shoes 
BV31 Shadow

Other Materials

5X7 Kraft Card Blank - Stash
Papers and Ribbon - Stash

I hope you like my card! I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;

Make It Colourful - Autumn Colours (Not sure if it is though after looking at it again... )
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon! 

x

6 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

She's gorgeous and I think the paper compliments her beautifully. That folded corner and brad is a great idea too. The folds of her dress look amazing. I love the way you shaded that!
So glad you got some play time in for crafting. :)
Hugs,
Lisa xx

oh...just saw you entered into MIM...thank you for playing with us too!

Trina said...

Fab coloring, dear! I hate trying to match my paper; the colors never seem to match once I get started!

Cindi said...

Great card! The colors are great.

Jill said...

ohh this is gorgeous Trina thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Rosie Gustafson said...

Very cute card. Thank you for sharing on MIM.

Casper said...

Hiya Trina,

How are you?Gorgeous card,love the colours and fab colouring!

Thank you so much for the visit and lovely comment!

Find me on facebook and we can catch up on Smash Books.

I will be doing a post and a few hints and tips this weekend about Smash*ing and will have some more info up for Monday!

It is a fun and Fab technique and I just love it!

Will catch you on Facebook too hunny!

Have a great Weekend!

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

09 10