Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Bambino in Blue

Evening all! well been a busy day today, got all the housework done top to bottom and washing included!  Had an  e-mail from a friend asking for an A4 baby card with Bambino, had a job interview and I got the job, finish the card, family taken for dinner, home and at nearly 10pm I still have both girls awake... Nancy is teething and Amelia just being... well Amelia! 

I was so excited when I read the e-mail this morning... my friend and I discussed what she wanted a few weeks ago and we (well I) was on hold until the baby arrived... and yes she had a boy!!! 


How I LOVE the detail in this stamp, no matter how big or small you print it, he/she still looks perfect.  So peaceful and adorable.... 


My friend had said that as a number of people needed to sign this card that she would like it A4, now I have in the past done quite simple A4 cards, so this one was a bit harder as I didn't know how big to print the image.  
I printed Bambino at about 6 1/2'' long! 


I used some gingham Digital paper I have in an odds and bits file on my computer, reduced the opacity to 70% and added a verse on the inside. Each piece of paper had a length of lace running along the bottom of the page just to soften the edges! 


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;

A Gem Of A Challenge - Pastel Colours
Catch The Bug - Anything goes
Bunny Zoes Crafts - Celebrations (New Baby)
Creative Monday - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

Thanks fro stopping by and hope to see you again soon! 

Hugs

x

5 comments:

Rene said...

Wow Wow Wow!!!! Just beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Good luck,
Rene :D

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun,this is just fantastic,Hun,your detail is just amazing,hugs Cherylxxx

Jen Leeflang said...

So precious! Thanks so much for entering your really fabulous creation in our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug Blog. Good luck in the draw and we hope to see you in the next challenge too!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT

Maria Therese said...

Sweet card! Thank you for playing with us at Bunny Zoe's crafts ♥

Casper said...

Oh my goodness so cute and lovely.

Fantastic.

Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

09 10