Pages

Saturday 24 March 2012

Water Colour.....

Ok so I have tried watercolour pencils and thought... No thanks, but for some reason I wanted to take the 'art class' on holiday.  I knew it was watercolours and yes I would love to use them properly.... But I think this was my first and last attempt.... I enjoyed it... but I felt the teacher was very 'jumpy'.... 


Well there is is... I can't say much about it!!! I would like to enter it into a few challenges though.... 

Paper Pretties - New Technique
Sassy Cheryl's - Think Spring
Creative Mondays - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping! Hope to see you again soon! 

Hugs

x


3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun,you have done,a brilliant,job for your first attempt Hun,love it,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Pat said...

Hi Trina...I just love watercolor art...but have never really done much w/it myself. I'm currently taking a drawing class...I'm pretty good at drawing brass tea kettles! LOL!! I wonder if there's much demand for those?!! hehe! I think this is just beautiful! Such vibrant colors. I think you need to keep at it...I know that I'd hang a watercolor scene like this long before I'd hang a pic of a teakettle! hehe!! Thanks so much for playing in this week's challenge at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Ann English said...

Lovely! Watercolors are a tough medium-you did a wonderful job.
I am so glad you joined us for this week's challenge at Sassy Cheryl's!

09 10