Pages

Sunday 11 March 2012

Celebrate Your Day

Afternoon!! Well its one thing after another... went to do some printing and the cartridge is out! oh grate! not what i need, starting to get a migraine and want to chill, very very busy week ahead of me at the moment, roll on having a break... Although i do more when I'm there... oh well its a change from these four walls. 

Been off for a meeting this morning and then back home now, Amelia has been at a birthday party and is on her way home too, hopeful that we will be able to snuggle up and watch a film... Oh I could so put my pj's on now!! 

Im here to share the card I made for the party Amelia has been to today, well I made two different cards and she chose one to take.. and she chose the beautiful Party Pony from Whimsy Stamps. 


I was making this card for someone else and forgot that I started it so I finished it off last night.  
She was coloured with copics and the papers and embellishments are all from my stash!


I was so happy with how the balloons turned out!! I used the sentiment 'celebrate your day' thats in the set with the pony! 

Well I hope you like my card! I would like to enter this card to the following challenges;

PanPastels UK - Girly 
That Craft Place - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon 

x

7 comments:

Poppet said...

Great card Trina, your paper is beautiful and I love how you have coloured your image to match and you're right the balloons look fab.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

cheryl said...

oh this is one,really super card those papers are just so beautiful,hugs Cherylxxxxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really pretty girly card, love the carousel horse. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Trina this is beautiful!! Love the image and your colouring is wonderful :)

Eileen said...

Great colouring skills and I love the balloons too! Very pretty work. Thank you for joining us at the PanPastel UK challenge this week. Eileen xx

GinaA said...

What a lovely bright card, perfect for the challenge.

Carol said...

Lovely card Trina, thanks for joining us at CWWC this time. Carol DT x

09 10