Pages

Saturday 10 March 2012

More Shabby Chic and Butterflies

Only me... AGAIN! I did say that I had been busy.... 

So one more to still make today and then we will be finished for the day... the rest will be done on Monday/Tuesday for delivery on Wednesday! Ok so I do have a few other small bits to do... but they will take me an hour or so... 

So I'm here to share the card i have made for my Mother In Law from hubby and I... I have to say I become completely stumped with making cards for the family, al least if someone else says that want a card with xx on it, you can do it, just never know what to make!!! 


Yes... I went back to the old faithful Stitch Bear Shabby Chic paper! I love it, I can't get enough of it!!! and YES the trademark butterflies with rhinestones. But sometimes staying in the comfort zone is whats best... well for me! LOL!


Im not going to rant on about how much I LOVE this punch again! 
I may try to find a new style one... If you have any suggestions please let me know! 


I used the paper on the inside of the card too, once again changed the opacity of it, and then added another lovely verse from a website! 

Well I still need to do dinner, get kids to bed, make some more cards and I may be trying something new tonight... If I have time and it works pop back... Im quite excited about what I'm going to do... Im picturing it in my head already!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;

My Mums Craft Shop - Spring Colours
Simon Says Stamp - Special Girl 

Thanks for stopping by! Remember I have candy HERE!! 

Hugs
x

2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous Hun,beautiful detail hugs Cherylxxx

jojo said...

just gorgeous....... im like u love anything with butterflies. u make gorgeous cards hun and thank you for sharing love seeing what u do.xxxxx take care big hugs jojo.xx
xxxxx

09 10