Pages

Saturday 31 March 2012

On Your Wedding Day

Evening! Well at last the evening has come! I don't know who invented these school holidays but were not even on day one and I'm already thinking roll on them going back.... LOL! NO I love it really just been hard today as the weather has been so cold and horrible and so we have been stuck inside all day! Now I apologise for the state of one of the sentiments on this card, as its still wet so it looks pants, but it will look good once its dry! 


This is a card I have made for a friends wedding we are going to tonight, its all kind of been last minuet as to getting sitters for the kids, so I didn't manage to start this till an hour ago... and then just to top it off.... I ran out of paper, good job I managed to get it right 1st time! 

This is the beautiful Bride and Groom from Mo Manning, I have used this image a few times, its so nice to colour for a wedding card as its so simple.  The image as coloured with copics and spectrum noirs;

Copics
R24, R22, C0, C3, C5, C1, E41, G05

Spectrum Noirs
FS2, FS3


The circular sentiment is from Lili of The Valley, It looks blue at the moment for all the glitter on it, but once it dries it will look fine... I just hope it dries in time! I have added the details of todays date so they will always remember! The other sentiment (you can see on the 1st photo) is a Whiff Of Joy - Just felt this needed more then 'A Special Day' on it!

The white around the image is from a bouquets of flowers that I brought 'to me love from me' a while ago, there flowers were 30p and had loads of the material in it, so I thought it was worth it! The bunch of flowers were still alive a week later too!! 


The flowers are just from my stash and I added some glitter to them too! I couldn't match the colour too closely so the tie in more with the paper but still feel they look good! 


You may be able to see on the photo below the glitter on her dress, using the stickles I just added some down the folds just to add some dimension! I have to say for a card done in less than an hour... I don't think its too bad! 


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges; 

Patties Creations - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Creative Monday's - Anything Goes
Lollypop Crafts - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by just incase you don't see, I have candy here!!

 Hope to see you again soon! 

x

8 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Beautiful image!
Thanks for playing in our 'Anything Goes' Challenge #40, and for using a Digital OR Stamped image!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

Pattie G said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge…

Hugs
Pattie ♥

cheryl said...

oh Hun,this is just gorgeous love the image,and those beautiful papers,and flowers,hugs Cherylxxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Aww Trina this is just so gorgeous! Love the image and the layout is so effective it makes the image pop :)

Lisa Minckler said...

This is a beautiful card! :)

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Trina and the image is beautiful
Clairex

Sonia said...

Hello!
Totally card... GREAT JOB!!
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts.
-Sony DT

Sonia said...

Oopss!~.. Totally Gorgeous CARD! sorry I make a mistake...

09 10