Pages

Saturday 10 March 2012

Two Tutus for Grandma

Afternoon all! 
How are we today?! Well been busy again and hope to find some time to chill out soon, but until then I must keep going!! Thinking about a nice glass of pink fermented grapes tonight... think that will wash away the day nicely, although have to be careful, busy busy day again tomorrow... have a meeting at the church for Messy Church in a couple of weeks, so looking forward to it! Amelia has a birthday party and then it will be tea, bath and bed for them! 

Well today is my Mother-In-Laws Birthday! She is out having a wonderful day by the sounds of things! They have gone on a steam train to Plymouth and back... so we won't get to see her today and Im hopeful she won't get time to look at the internet till tomorrow afternoon - after we have given her the card(s)!

Im here to share with you the card I have made from the girls for her.  
I have to say I'm quite please with the way it has turned out... well till Nancy got her hands on it!! (yes she is now in the dog house!)


The paper is one that I downloaded from the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine.. I love this little online mag, you can find it here.  So inspiring I keep going back to it time and time again, well worth signing up!! 

Here they are... Two Tutus... They are so sweet, I brought the image for Amelia to make a card for her friend - they had an argument and she wanted to tell her she was sorry!! But I couldn't resist colouring it for this card, think I made the colours a bit dark but I still think it looks good. 


They were coloured using my copics and the edges were distressed using TH ink pad. 

I used the paper on the inside but made it slightly faded.  I got the verse from the internet.  I did change some of the words from I to We as its from both of the girls! 


Heres the corner of the paper up-close, how stunning!! I know I'm going to whimsy stamps and getting some of the other papers in the collection, I can see them being used LOADS!


I didn't feel the card needed much more! I just hope my Mother-In-Law likes is! 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges. 

Crafts For Eternity - For A Special Mum
Crafty Catz - Special Lady
The Poodles Parlour - Birthday 
SJ Paper Crafts - Flowers

thanks for stopping by! Remember I have candy here, please take a look! 

Hugs

x

7 comments:

lindyloo said...

Beautiful card and love the image thank you for joining us at crafty catz

lindyloo x

pinky said...

I just love this card Trina. Thanks for joining us at C4E this time.
Pinky

happyglitzygirl said...

What an absolute gorgeous card, beautiful colouring, thanks for playing with us at the Poodles Parlour, blessings Hilde

Lou said...

a beautiful card. I love the image. Thanks for joining in with SJ Crafts challenge

dragonllew said...

Lovely card such a cute image thanks for joining us this month at S J Crafts.
Jenny x

Aunty Sue said...

love this image and fab card, and thanks for joining Crafty Catz

michele said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

09 10