Pages

Friday 27 January 2012

Getting Down and Dirty with Keith, Tim and...

A Steampunk.... yes that is what I have just told my husband, she shock in his voice was so funny!  He has taken youngest to snakes and ladders, its an indoor soft play area and he left me here with nothing to do! and just to clarify, were taking Keith Urban, Tim Holtz and a Digi Stamp!


Anyway firstly I want to share a picture of the bedroom that was plastered yesterday! looking good... I can't wait for it to dry!!! Getting excited about painting it! Thinking colour schemes and carpets now! 


Now for a dirty photo! This was after washing my hands with lynx shower gel! I just couldn't resist this shop, enjoying taking photos at the moment, using an app on my phone instagram, LOVE it! you can do all sorts with it! and share them and follow others, if you have an iPhone I would recommend getting it for just playing around with! 


I have used the gorgeous LIL Victorian Luca! He has been in a file on the computer that I forgot about, I have had him for ages I also think that I have never had the courage to colour him! You may have noticed my going throughout a 'brown' phase! Im not sure whats come over me, but Im loving colouring in brown and distressing and ahh its bliss! and I love being messy too!


I pulled out my TH dies, as well as the adage tickets and a charm from my stash and the ink was TH Vintage Photo.  The card base was made from a piece of 12x12 kraft card I had in my stash and the die cuts were cut from the paper too, then distressed them with the TH ink!  

He was coloured with pencils all except the skin, usual suspects here.... E02, E00, E000 and R20 for his cheek! The pencils I'm using are Prismacolours, I got them from e-bay a week or so ago and I LOVE using them - Want to get some more! 


I also used some orange in this one to make him stand out a bit more! I have to say I don't know what I was scared of, he was lovely to colour!! 

I would like to enter this card to the following challenges;

CropStop -Time (The TH Clock Die)
 Simon Says Stamp- Anything Goes
Truly Scrumptious - Something forgotten (Digi Stamp)

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon! 

Hugs

x

9 comments:

cheryl said...

oh just love this hun super image and just love the colours on this,hugs Cherylxxxxx

CropStop said...

Great job on the coloring. Coloring is so fun, isn't it? He's adorable, as is your card! Thanks for joining in the fun at www.CropStop.com

Vicki said...

Fabulous card! Great coloring. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop "Time" Challenge.

Chris (catt871) said...

This is so awesome! I love the distressing and the die cuts are perfect for the Steampunk image! GREAT JOB!!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!
Hugs,
Chris

Jo Nevill said...

Great card, I love all your awesome details.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

Ruthie said...

This is great - love the colouring - the whole thing just looks great!

Thanks for joining in with our LOVE challenge over at Audsentiments

Rx

Lisa Watson said...

Fab job coloring!!! Such a great card, love the clock die! Thanks for playing at Crop Stop!

Rosie said...

Your coloring is superb and your card is amazing! Thank you for playing in our CropStop challenge. Hugs, Rosie

Sandy said...

I love this - absolutely fabulous!!!!
Sandy

09 10