Pages

Monday 16 January 2012

Best Day Ever...

Well not for me its not, Im having one of those days where nothing is going right, I keep trying things and I can't do it!I was about to give up, then I looked in my cupboard and saw this beauty.  She is one of the new releases from Sugar Nellie over at Funky Kits, and so I thought... well I need to at least try! 


I just fell in love with her when I 1st saw her, She was coloured using my copic markers and my Polychrome pencils.  I will have to pop back later and let you know what colours I used.  I have tried to tie her in with a couple of challenges, the 1st being the Sugar Nellie challenge over on the SN Facebook page.  Also I have used the sketch from the Sugar Bowl to create this card.  



The papers were from my 'scrap draw' I believe the paper is a Bo Bunny.  I also managed to use my nesties, now that they are home! Im hoping that they are going to inspire me a bit more! 


Well I hope you like her! I would like to enter her into the following challenges;

The Sugar Bowl - Sketch plus optional theme of Birthdays
Sugar Nellie Facebook Challenge - Blue, Green and White 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Hugs

x

1 comment:

Mina said...

ooohhhh I have days like that all the time too Trina...my sympathies but the next usually looks up a bit...you have coloured her just beautifully, I love the colours you used
Mina xxx

09 10