Pages

Sunday 1 January 2012

Welcome to 2012!

Evening all, well I apologise that I haven't managed to post for a while and if this shows I'm pretty lucky! Firstly I would like to wish you all a Happy new Year! I can't believe 2012 is here, feels like only yesterday we were welcoming 2011! 

Well we are now moved into the new house and its FAB, Im loving having all this space! this girls are sharing a room at the moment and I think they will continue sharing, we have decided that we would like a computer/craft room and I think I like the idea too, at least I will then be able to lock myself away when I want to, well within reason! We have a lot of work to do before we get to the stage of fully deciding, we are hopeful that the re-wire will start on Friday... we have stripped the front bedroom of the fabulous wood chip paper, oh my will I be gad to see the back of that! I have even had a bit of the chip stuck in my toe and it still hurts now!!! 

Well I hope you are all well, I'm hopeful that the internet will sort its self out soon, had enough of the 'go slow' that it does! 

Im not going to risk trying to add any photos at the moment, don't want the net to crash on me! But as soon as things are sorted I will add some for you all! 

Hope you well, take are and see you soon 

x

No comments:

09 10