Pages

Sunday 22 January 2012

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Evening all, well aint I becoming the 'busy blogger'! Feels like I have spent some time 'back home' today! Well Par of the reason was I had a fab lil comment from a new but old friend, if that makes sense?! 

Susan from Mix Meanderings have been chatting for a while now over on the Sugar Nellie Facebook page, yes you know I'm somewhat obsessed with Sugar Nellie Stamps.  Yesterday she became one of my latest followers and today.... well the lovely lady has given me and award! 


So I firstly want to say a BIG THANK YOU! to Susan. Please pop over and show her some love, some beautiful and inspiring creations over there! 

The idea of the Liebster award is to spread the love from one small blog (under 200 followers) to other small blogs.  This helps spread knowledge and readership! and you never know who you will meet along the way! 

Leibster in German means 'dearest', so as part of the Leibster award tradition, I am going to pass this award onto five blogs that I value, and that have both inspired and motivated me! 

To accept the award you must; 

1) Link back to there person that gave it to you, and thank them for thinking of you
2) Post the award to your Blog
3) Give the award to 5 bloggers (that have less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value
4) Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know something is waiting for them! 

I would like to pass this award to; 

(1) Michelle and Helen are new to the land of blogging, I know Michelle from over on the Sugar Nellie Facebook Page, I love her colouring and her Michelle's recent post is beautiful! Please please please pop over and share some love, I'm sure you will be very inspired over there! 

(2) Marilyn over at One Stamping Fool  her collating is AMAZING! Love her recent pirate card! Oh how I wish it was me that created it! 

(3) Jane over at Janey's Cards her cards are always so FAB! she always get the right colours together and well, she is FAB!! 

(4) Shell over at Shells Space - Her Scrapbook pages are to die for, they always look so amazing, one day I will get the bee back to start scrapping again! 

(5) Karen at Karens Kreative Kards - Her cards are always so bold, love her style!! 

Well that is all I have to share with you right now! But I hope to be back tomorrow with some creation... I'm off to play with my pencils! 

x

2 comments:

Karen Hasheck said...

Wow- that is so sweet that you included my in this award. I am very flattered! Thanks so much.

Marilyn said...

Thank you so much for the award and I'm honoured to have received it. Thank you for your kind words and right back at ya! I'm going to check your blog some more but what I've seen so far is gorgeous.
Marilyn

09 10