Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2012

My Top 11 of 2011

Ok so I have been hunting blog land for inspiration, I have a lack of it again tonight!!! And I have see lots of people have selected cards that they created last year and shown them off again, and so I have decided that I would share 

'My Top 11 of 2011'
(Well 11 seemed the best number!)


Easel Card using image from Mo Manning


Christmas Card using Whiff Of joy Stamps


Baby Boy Card using Sugar Nellie Bambino from Funky Kits 


Mothers Day Card using Whiff of Joy Stamp Set


Husband Card using Stampin Up Stamp


Daughter Card using Image from Mo Manning


Someone Special Card Using Digital Papers


Clean and Simple Card using Sugar Nellie Bad Hare Day from Funky kits


Christmas card using Whiff Of Joy Stamp


I Love Thee card, Image from Saturated Canary


Blank Card using Saturated canary Image

Well its not very exciting, but I can't wait to use these images again this year and see how my creations change! 

Hugs

x

6 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun these are all stunning,super selection you have chosen here hugs cherylxxxx

Dawn said...

All are beautiful!

Hugs, Dawn

Leanne said...

These are all soooooooo beautiful!

Hugs
Leanne xx

Venus said...

Hello Trina,
Good day! What a lovely set of cards you have here! I'd like to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I'm following :-)

Hugs,
venus

♥ Mys ♥ said...

Beautiful cards :D
*Hugs*

Sandy said...

You made some really nice cards in 2011!
Sandy

09 10