Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2012

A bit of Inspiration... TTT anything goes wk 2

Afternoon all, I was meant to sit and write this last night, but the pencils got the better of me and I couldn't be bothered to move! At last we appear to have the internet up and running, feels good being online again, I have missed being on here and seeing everyones creations! 

I apologise for my photos, in the new house I am going to be struggling for a while to find suitable places to take my photos, the house needs a 'make over' as well as the light is appalling! We only have wall lights in the lounge and so the light is a bit rubbish!

Anyway I'm here with a little inspiration for you for the challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday, as we are now a bi-weekly challenge blog, were adding an inspiration post for you all to see! This is a card I have made for a very close friend to say Thank you for our christmas presents, once again she has spoilt us all! 

I have used a stamp that I brought last year before we moved, it so happened that the stamp got 'put away' and i had forgotten about it, I purchased her from quixotic paperie a little while ago.  She is from the 'blush society' from The Greeting Farm.  I want to get the other ones, I think they are so cute, and the matching stamps are wonderful! 


I coloured here using copics BV00 and BV02, her skin was using E000, E00, E02 and R20 for her cheeks, OK so that was off the top of my head and I can't remember her hair colour! I used a shaped card blank as I have no idea where the rest of my blanks are! The papers and rhinestones are from my stash, I just felt she needed a bit of bling! The papers were from my stash, I did have a bit of a paper spree as the craft chop behind my new house was closing down and papers had 70% off! and so i had to treat myself to a paper rack too! 


The sentiment is on the stamp, I was thinking about cutting it down so I could place it anywhere but I really like it when I stamp it and it comes out like it does,  I messed up on a few occasions hence the shadow around here, I have to say after three weeks of not colouring, its quite hard to pick up from where you left off! 


This is a tag that I purchased from someone on Facebook, I am useless at making tags and so someone made a few up for me, I am going to try and see if I can get some more made in different colours, it was just by chance that the colours matched so well! 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges;

Cupcake Craft Challenges - Something New (The stamp is new)
House of Gilli - Anything goes
Lexis Creations - Anything Goes
Stamp and Create - Anything Goes
Squigglefly - Thank you 
Truley, Madly, Crafty - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Anything Goes
Gingerloft - Anything Goes
Sketchy Colours - Colour inspiration 
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Anything Goes Challenge - Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts Ink - Something New (Stamp is New)
Sparkle Creations - Something New (Stamp Is New)

Well I hope you will join us this week for our 1st bi-weekly challenge at TTT, Good Luck and hope to see you soon! 

x

24 comments:

Allisa said...

Love the shape of your card. Thanks for joining us at H2H!

bumblebee creations said...

what a gorgeous card! THank you for joining in the Squigglefly challenge this week!

cheryl said...

oh Trina hun this is just gorgeous love that image the colours shape and detail just perfect hugs cherylxxxxx

Lisa Minckler said...

It's so great to see you in blog land again! You've created a card after my own heart. My favorite color in the world. She is just adorable and what a fantastic just because to say thank you!

Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Make It Monday!
hugs,
Lisa xx

SAMARA said...

Beautiful Katrina! I love your colors and that is a wonderful sentiment creation you purchased. The image is yummy. Thanks for entering your card into Lexi's and best of luck! Love and a Hug for the New Year. Samara

Holly Young said...

Really cute card Katrina! How awesome that you got such a good deal on papers! Thanks for playing in Squqigglefly's challenge! I hope we see you play again soon!

Dawn said...

Wonderful card! It has such a beautiful shape and lovely colours and paper. I love the sentiment just the way it is too!

Hugs, Dawn

Paige Dolecki said...

Love the purples and the tiny sparkles! Thanks for joining us at H2H challenges!

Paige

Laurence said...

Wonderful card, love the colouring and the sparkle.
Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft challenge.

Laurence

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the shape Love the tag behind image Love your colouring .Love the whole thing really . thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
Shirley-anne

Gayle Cook said...

Hi Trina...your card is lovely but unfortunately it doesn't comply with the Teddy Bo & Co challenge rules of it being a Teddy Bo image......thanks for entering this time round though.....x

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card and lovely colours. Thanks for taking part in this weeks Dream Valley Challenge!
Clairex

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card! I love your image and colours! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Beautiful card! Lovely colouring and composition and she is so cute!! Thank you for your lovely comments over on my blog. You have some beautiful stuff and I am now following for some inspiration! :) Thanks!

Kathy Bradley said...

Beautiful card!! I love the picture and name(s) of your adorable kitty too! Thanks for joining us at Squigglefly this week!

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a sweet little image and i love the purple shades
Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight
Lisa x

mags said...

Beautiful card. Love the colours used. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley.
Mags
x

Pami said...

Lovely card Trina, the image is wonderful and I love the purples! Thanks so much for sharing with us at LCI this week, good luck! Pami x

Steph said...

Such a sweet image, I love her hair! Beautiful colouring too! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

THERESA said...

Just so lovely, her hair is gorjuss, love the shape!!
Thanks for joining us at Squigglefly, hope to see ya back next week............:))
lotsa luv

Einat's Art World said...

Your card is very lovely. Thank you for playing with us at Gingerloft.
Einat

Marianne said...

This is so beautiful! Gorgeous coloring, and I love the shape of your card!
Thank you for joining Sketchy Colors, and lots of luck!
Hugs Marianne:)

Gaynor Greaves said...

Just beautiful, thanks for joining us at Anything goes, Gaynor DT :)

Lin said...

Wow, just gorgeous, love your colour palette and everything looks fabulous on the shaped background.


Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations and Dream Valley.

Lin xx

09 10