Pages

Friday 20 January 2012

One of Those....

Weeks, yes it feels like weeks at the moment since I last had time to sit down and have some ME time! I have been very busy with thinking (yes thats hard for me and the amount of sawdust not the floor... well we could keep a rabbit for at least a year!).  Its that time of year when 'panic' sets in for those that are to be married this year! (Oh and those in 2014 that want the earth for their invitations!)

Middle of last year I made some save the dates for a friend, who reminded me last week she had 18 weeks till the wedding! Me in the 'moment' stayed calm, but my head started thinking OK 18 weeks, thats not long at all! Day invitations, evening invitations, wedding guest book, table names, table plan, thank you's. Well It will all be OK! I'm sure it will! 


The final design hadn't been set and so I sent her a few over and we have decided on the final design, and tonight (in-between a few drinks with my  favourite girls) I have managed to get a few done, think they may take longer than planned, but thats what 'all-nighters' are for! Im going to keep you in suspense till they are done, but thought I would stop by any how and I can share one little beauty with you! 

This is Butterflies and Pigtails from the my favourite lil shop, Funky Kits, I really have to shop using their stamps and blogging about them like I do as ever time i go onto their page I spend money! Isn't she just adorable though! I coloured her using my copics and my pencils, I am quite impressed with the way she turned out! 


The problem came when I came to making her into a card.... I appear to be loving to colour at the moment but not very good at finishing of, I done know if its just because I know I have to tidy everything up or what! 


I just made her into a very simple Thank You card, well you never know when you may need one! 

Well I best get on and get my house tidy and get on with the invitations! 

Hugs

x

2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh Hun this is stunning love the colours red and your detail is just amazing hugs Cherylxxxx

Marilyn said...

This is gorgeous and I always admire those who dive boldly in with reds. I love red but it scares the bejeebers outta me sometimes... I've had too many bombs and out of the line slops but I am getting better. Yours is fab.

09 10