Pages

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Chilly Wednesday Makes


Afternoon all, its so cold here in the UK, I'm sat on top of the radiator on full heat! cant believe how cold it is. Well took Milly to school and then came home, sone a couple of cards this morning, This is one from a CDAC challenge, We had the Sketch and the image and this is what I came up with! Hope you like it! If you get time and fancy getting your crafty fingers on a few free digi's, pop over to http://priscillastyles.ning.com/ and sign up, would be lovely to see you there!

I have also been pplating with another MJM image i have purchased, Every time I look at these images i just fall more and more in love! This one is Kai in the snow, such a lovely image, whats better is that kai is not specific in gender, so you just chooses the colours you want him/her to be in! I found some sonowflake charms I purchased years ago thought they complemented the theme! As you can see I have done this one for a baby boys first christmas.



Well i will get back to crafting. Tomorrow i wont be on here till late afternoon, maybe even as late as the evning. Down at the toddler group tomorrow morning and then to the brownies till 8, but i will find some time to craft! Im sure i will be back later!

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

09 10