Pages

Saturday 27 November 2010

1 down 6 to go...

Hello Everyone, well as the title says i have completed one of my 'special' things! Only 6 more to go, but typical me has decided to have a flutter! I have been making some cards, downloaded from Crafts U Print, some wonderful designs over there. Will post all the pictures later as kiddies are up and running about! If you have time and would like to look at the designs why not click the link on the left below! and if you download you can save 20% with the voucher code! anyway best crack on!

Will post all pictures later!

xx


3 comments:

Tracy S said...

Just wanted to stop by and thank you for hopping along with us over at Guylou's Inimitability!

AS far as the paper mixing.. I am pretty new at it. The lady on the DT named Carmen is AMAZING at it. I am trying to learn from her..lol

The best I can tell you is to just be brave and do it. That is what I had to do.

Gina K said...

Hey, Trina! You won the RAK at my blog. Please contact me with your shipping address. You can leave a comment with it on my blog...all of my comments must be moderated, so I just won't publish it. Or, you can email it to info@guylousinimitability.com and ask her to send it on to me. You need to email her, anyway, so she can send you the image you won! Just tell her that it's from Gina's stop at the blog hop. Congrats!!!!

Gina K said...

Thanks, I got your address and will get the RAK in the mail to you this week. Congrats again!

09 10