Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Incy Wincy Challenge 70

Hello everyone! well today i have actually finished some bits I have started. I have been on a colouring mission and not actually finished any... until tonight. The card below will be entered into incy Wincy Challenge 70.

Why not pop over to http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.com/ and enter!

The challenge is a simple recipe;

2 Papers
3 Flowers
1 Image

The Image is called 'Two Jill' from MJM (http://digitalpenciltoo.com/), she has been coloured with pro-markers and cut to size. The papers have sat in the christmas box for ages so i have no idea as to where they are from, I have written in pink peel offs 'All I Want For Christmas...', they were purchased at a craft show about a year ago!

I hope you like it!
Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Your card is just adorable and it's great to see you using last year's stash too
Thanks for Sharing atIncy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT
Wanna Win Some Candy go Here

09 10