Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Clean and Simple Christmas

Afternoon all, I apologise again for my silliness with my post for TTT! I don't know why i didn't schedule it!  If you here from TTT welcome, you will see my post for the birthday bash below! 

Well we took Amelia to school this morning, I thought I would cry, but I didn't! I feel kind of bad for not feeling more up-set! I did get teary when we got her dressed for school! Here is a picture of her! 


So grown up! Now she is home and 'bouncing' off the walls, i just want a little bit of her energy to get me through the rest of the day, 7am starts do not like me!!

Anyway im here to share another card I have made! Over on Facebook Sugar Nellie have a challenge every week and this week they are after Clean and Simple creations! Im not some for loads of different papers on one card, but i like one! so this was not the easiest for me! But I have tried!


This is another of the beautiful new stamps available over at Funky Kits! isn't she just adorable, and I have 'tried' blond hair, not too sure on my attempts on this but it will all come with practice! 

I have decided that rather than listing everything that i use in my post, i'm going to try and start giving you all more information about what products I use and where I have got them from when I create a card - you will see these towards the end of the post, let me know what you think! 



here she is up close, i just lover her expression! so sweet and innocent! 


Supplies;
Shaped Card Blank - Crafty Emmas
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug Swiss Dots (available at many online shops)
Sentiment Stamp - Lili Of The Valley
Wish Upon A Star Stamp - Funky Kits
Pens - Pro-Markers

Well I hope you like her! I would like to enter her into the following challenges;

Stamptacular Sunday - The Sky's the Limit (I always use one paper!!)
I Did It Creations - Girly Girl 
Crafting When We can - Anything goes
The Crazy Challenge - Spots (or stripes)
Make It Monday - Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon 

x


11 comments:

Teresa said...

Beautiful card. xx

Unknown said...

Very sweet card. Love the image...Thanks for joining our 1st Crafting When We Can Challenge :)

Lyn said...

what a gorgeous card, that is one very cute image

Thank you for joining us at CWWC for our 1st challenge

Shirley-Anne said...

hello Trina . Love the cute image sitting on embossed piece for this beautiful card .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
When commenting on another’s MIM entry don’t forget to mention that you saw it on MIM and the more entries you comment on in this way, the more chances you have of winning.
Shirley-Anne

cheryl said...

oh hun that is one beautiful card just love the shape hun and your daughter looks so smart in her uniform bless her,hugs cherylxxxxxx

Karen said...

Katrina I just saw this on MIM and I had to come leave you some love honey!! Smiles.
Looks even sweeter on your blog - hehe. I just became a follower. (Hope you return the favour. LOL>) Hugs, Krafty Karen.xx

Karen said...

Oops - just thought - i'm the same Karen you know from the FB Sugar Nellie page... Smiles.xx

Kelly said...

Sweet card x

Kerrie said...

Sweet card....

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Unknown said...

What a cute card!! Love the image!

Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and hope to see you in this week Sketch Challenge!

Hugs Tine

Beccas Pysselparadis said...

What a beautiful card :) Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge hugs Rebecca

09 10