Pages

Monday 22 November 2010

Incy Wincy Designs - Challenge 69 - Blue and White


Hey everyone will post all my other bits later. Incy wincy challenge this week is Blue and White, At least 90% of the card must be these colours, I was going to sit and stew for a while as to what to do, but I looked at my blog and realised I had done this the other day, so here is my entry! If you have time why not join in too? Just visit

http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.com/

and post your link to the bottom, Good luck to everyone else that enters!

xxx

4 comments:

Shelley said...

What a delightful card, I adore the image used. Thanks for joining in this weeks Incy Wincy Challenge.
Hugs Shelley xx
P.S Some candy here ;-)
http://www.blog.onestopcardcrafts.co.uk/2010/11/blog-candy.html

Nikki said...

Such a Cute Card :)
Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT
Wanna Win Some Candy Here

Heather "Hev" said...

Totally adorable :)

Thank you for joining us at Incy WIncy Challenge this week :)

Heather and the DT
please feel free to visit my blog

Sarah A said...

Totally cute and perfect for babies first Christmas!

Thanks for joining us this week over on Incy Wincy.

Sarah x

09 10