Pages

Thursday 5 April 2012

MotorX Mad Happy Birthday

Morning all, well there will be a couple of post today, You will see why at the next post but I feel both the posts today deserve their own space here!  Yesterday Mark and I went to a frends birthday dinner, it was very very yummy! But we were stumped as to what to but this person!

 So while having a snack I came up with the bright idea to do one of these Tagexdo images that seem to be the in thing at the moment, when I got to the website I discovered they didn't have what I wanted but I managed to up-load my own image and make this... 


Im so impressed with myself for this one! It took me a while to figure out how to do the image but I did it, I then had to go and but a frame, its an 8x10 frame, the image was printed onto A4 and cut down a fraction.  The card was made using and SU stamp as well as four TH inks! I was feeling the buzz yesterday! 


The ribbon was also from SU, I used a serviette to wipe off the excess in from the stamp to add it to the backing.  The backing paper was made using an image from the internet that looked like mud splats! 


The inside was also decorated with the same inks and stamps, and a verse that I found on the internet!


heres a close up of the gift.  I will be doing one of these again, such a FAB idea and you can make it so personal! The friend that received it is very happy and has told us where he is putting it, I can't wait to go and see it! 

I would like to enter this card and Gift into the following challenges; 

Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes
I Break for Challenges - Anything But A Card
OOZAK - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by, Hope to see you soon 

hugs
x

6 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

That has got to be the coolest gift EVER!!! WOW....truly personalized and incredibly unique. You're AMAZING!! :) Love this gift set.

Thank you for sharing it at MIM too.
hugs,
Lisa xx

Rene said...

This is AWESOME!!!!! Thank you so much for linking up with MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM...the more comments left, the greater your chance of winning the second prize! Good luck!
Rene :D

Laura Bradley said...

Really like what you have done with the stamp on this .. giving some movement with the bike. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design. Good Luck. Laura x

suzARTe said...

Oh wow this is just fantastic. What a unique and perfect gift that you should be really proud off, I am sure your friend will display this in a prominent place in his home, just awesome.
Thanks so much for entering this at Anything goes, Just keep on creating .I hope you will continue to share your creations :)

Unknown said...

Fabulous work Trina well done Hugs Elaine I have taken a look at your blog , Fantastic and your creations are FAB I like your style and so I am following ,I found you today on the Sat Can challenge and I liked your card but, now I see you have candy and I hope you dont mind if I take part, I have put your candy up on my blog Hugs Elaine

Lisa Jane said...

what a wonderful card - Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week for our first Birthday celebrations
Lisa x

09 10