Pages

Monday 2 April 2012

A is For Amelia.... SMASH*ing

Morning, well yes its now 00:28 according to the time on my computer, I feel like today has been a long day.. Tomorrow will be even longer, I'm wedding dress shopping with my sister and its the 1st proper day of the Easter Holidays! Oh the Joys!!! 

Well i'm here to share with you my latest bit of SMASH*ing... I have to say I am rather impressed with these pages, in my litre world A is not for..

Apple, Aeroplane, Acrobat... My A if for 


Amelia! 

Yes I have smashed a page all about my big girl and Im so happy with the way it has turned out!!! 


Now she is obsessed with the film Tangles, she wants the clothes, the dolls, the music the lot... and now she even wants hair just like Rapunzel... You can imagine my JOY when Krista Smith of Saturated Canary released this digi... I felt that I HAD to have her there and then, I impatiently waited the e-mail with the image.... BUT THEN.... I had no Ink! But hubby as many of you know saved the day! 


I do love the digi, I can colour her time and time and time again... and Im planning on so be warned!!! I can see her cropping up time and time again now! I coloured her with copics and Spectrum Noirs (I'm getting used to them now! LOL!)


I also purchased a SMASH* Pad, the family one, didn't know what to expect... but I was so happy when it turned up! SO many lovely pages inside, I can't wait to do the rest of the family!!! I also used some of my yummy wash tape (I so NEED more!) Just felt... well I'm not sure really!!! I also included Amelia's 'Wishes' on this page, she wants to be a ballerina, as well as have hair like Rapunzel and be a Princess.... I can live with all of those! 


Heres the pages with her photo, she looks so adorable here, this was on a family day out last year, her hair is longer now but this showed her curls off.  In the top corner there is the story of her Nicknames(s)... she was called BB when I was pregnant with her, it stood for Baby Benton, now she is Milly Monkey... and yes she lives up to it! 

Well thanks for stopping by, I can't wait to SMASH* some more, so excited about what I have in store.... oh and maybe whats in the post too! LOL! 

Hope to see you soon 

Hugs

x

No comments:

09 10