Pages

Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter and My Big Idea!

Morning all, Happy Easter! Hope we have all eaten lots of chocolate!! I had a bit but not feel in quite in the chocolate mood today....  


Ok so I don't want to eat it but I will share this yummy picture... LOL.  

Ok so as you have all seen I have been doing quite a bit of SMASH*ing recently and I am thoroughly enjoying it, Its nice as I feel its so relaxed, I would recommend anyone to try it, not matter how creative you are or not in my case.  I have always struggled with scrapbooking, want it to be more than what I can make it, so SMASH*ing seems so right for me!  

Anyway over on Facebook there is a group of SMASH*aholics - such lovely people and grate inspiration.  One of the ladies came up with a little idea of a 30 page challenge, no rush all at your own pace and I have decided that Im going to try, sometimes its the inspiration thats needed.  

So here is the list;


I have decided as I'm not too confident I will be doing this in the book that I have started but hopeful of giving it a 'Grande' opening. although its not as grande as I thought I would make it, but I will be back later to share! 

Happy Easter everyone, hope you have an amazing day! 

x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wooo that choccy egg looks scrummy I'm a chocaholic Trina.
Enjoy your day hugs Elaine

09 10