Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2012

you are my everything...

you are my one and only... yes I have been singing along with Mr Lionel Ritchie, oh how I LOVE his music, he has done some wonderful songs!!! I started singing it when I started on this card, I have made the very quick and simple, yet very effective card for one of our workmen! He didn't get time yesterday to buy a card, and so I made him one to give to his wife today!! 


I LOVE this DP, have been using it so much! Its lovely for anything!! As I was punching butterflies for invitations while making this card, I thought they went well on this too.  I did originally punch some lighter green ones, but they didn't show up so I used the dark pink ones and added the gems after!! I even decorated the inside of this card too! Yet another beautiful sentiment! 


I have learned how to change the opacity of an image on my computer, so happy as it can work for so many things! Also it opens up a while new world to inserts for cards! I rotated the DP round so it filled the whole inside of the card! 


I told you it was a quick and easy one!  I hope you like it!
I would like to enter this card to the following challenges;

Crafting for All Seasons - Love is in the Air
Flutterby Wednesday - Anything Goes with Wings
Inky Impressions - Punches or Dies
Paper Craft Star - Photo inspiration
Our Next Challenge !

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon!
x

7 comments:

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Trina, you have captured the essence of the butterfly! Thanks so much for joining us the week at the Papercraft Star Challenge 84.

Unknown said...

Hi Trina, such a pretty card. Love the image and the butterflies are so pretty!

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

Sarah

Joey said...

Trina this is beautiful, such a pretty design, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey xx

Karen Wilson said...

How sweet of you! This is just gorgeous too, she'll love it!! Very pretty!!!! Thanks for fluttering with us at FBW!

Berry said...

This is so pretty and delicate, Thanks so much for playing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

April said...

This is very pretty...that DP looks wonderful! Thanks so much for joining Inky Impressions.

Sharon Basel said...

This is lovely Trina. The paper is truly gorgeous and I love your simple but very effective addition of the butterflies and rhinestones. Thanks for sharing this with us at Inky Impressions.
Sharon, II-DT

09 10