Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2012

I Jubilee've...

Yes it was the best I could come up with!!  As many of you know this year its the queens Diamond Jubilee.  I think I'm booked about three times over for the day , sounds like its going to be a busy one!! Anyway... these a new group/page on Facebook, Unique Digis, the designer Kelly Rhodes is AMAZING.... her style is so varied and SO UNIQUE!! When she showed the group this digi at the weekend I just had to get her and colour her up! I think she is SO cute!! 


This is 'Queen of Diamonds' and she is available from the Unique Digital Stamps Facebook Page.  There is a blog thats under construction... I will add that as soon as I know the address!! Here she is up-close.


I just LOVE what she is wearing (or the lack of it?!) I love the hair too.  Now she was coloured with my copics but due to having a very poorly big girl on sunday I didn't get time to note anything down! The backing paper was a free from a google search I did. 


All the time that I was colouring this image I kept trying to think of the sentiment, the best I could come up with was 'I Jubilee've... this is a special day'.  I just used my word document and printed it.  I added rhinestones to the dots of the i's just to add bling! 

Well I hope you like her and that you will pop to the Unique Digital Stamps Page, there are weekly competitions and new stamps added frequently! I would like to enter this card to the following challenges;

Unique Digi Stamps Challenge - Use Queen of Diamonds
Bunny Zoes Craft - Celebrations
Creative mondays - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp and Show - London, Paris, New York 
Craft your Passion - Red, White and Blue



7 comments:

cheryl said...

oh Hun,this is just brilliant love that image,and the design,is just amazing,I have some candy on my blog Hun if you want to enter,just trying to say thank you too everyone hugs Cherylx

ellen vargo designs said...

Your Jubilee've card is card - and I love the play on words - clever! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

Ellen :)

ellen vargo designs said...

Oops! Meant to say your card is *beautiful* !!!

Doreen said...

Love your card,what a fab image.Thanks for sharing with us at Craft your Passion this week.xxx

Cathy Lee said...

Lovely card, Trina. Cool image and love the way you used red, white & blue. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenge this week.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Dawn said...

Superb! I love that image & the DP is perfect!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Maria Therese said...

Cool card ♥ Thank you for joining us at Bunny Zoe's Crafts!

09 10