Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Butterflies and Gems

Evening all, well had a very productive couple of weeks on the quiet!! My hands hurt but its all for a good cause. 

Lots of glue
1150 Rhinestones
200 Large Butterflies
50 Small Butterflies

Later... we have the finished products! 

Day Inviatation


RSVP Cards


And finally, Evening Invitations


I appologise for some of the photos, the first two were taken on my phone, hence why the colour looks a bit rubbish! They are all pink, its just the camera that makes them look funny.  I can't take them again as they have been collected and the Evening Invitations will be collected later tonight! 

I hope you like them! 

See you soon

x

2 comments:

Sudha said...

Beautiful creations.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

cheryl said...

oh gosh Hun these are just so so beautiful,amazing creations Hun hugs Cherylxxxx

09 10