Pages

Friday 17 February 2012

Happy Mothers Day

Morning all!!! Yes I have made a start on mothers day! As were away this year there is NO hope of 'forgetting' and having a last minuet making session!! But on the plus side.... I can have a day off, hubby will be with us and so I CAN and WILL put my feet up for the day!!! 

I brought a new stamp this week, I have seen it about and forgot about her, then saw her and just couldn't resist! This is the beautiful Petal Melody from Crafts and Me.


She is so nice to colour!!! I have coloured her a few times in different combos, just to try and see what colours I can make!!! I have made this card for my Grandma for Mothers Day, its a bit simple but she isn't one for fancy fussy cards, she would rather things were simple but effective, i thought this was just perfect. 


I coloured for the 1st time on Kraft, quite impressed with how she has turned out.  I was rather nervous that it would look horrid or I would make the colours run, but she has turned out quite well!!  She was coloured with copics

Hair - E37, E35, E33, E31
Dress - R17, R14, G05, G07
Skin - E95, E11, E00, E000

The card blank is a 5x7 and the papers were just bazzill scraps from my draw, I added some peel offs for some bling! 

I hope you like her.  Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon! 

x

No comments:

09 10