Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2012

January Trends...

Yes today is 1/2/12, where has the first month gone?  I can't believe we have been living in the house over a month now!

Im not sure if anyone else does anything like this, but I have decided today that I am going to do a post once a month of what I have been 'obsessed' with... I notice that I go thought 'phases' of things, i just want to see if anythings shows more than others in a year! So here we are with January.

Sugar Nellie Stamps... I have used quite a few last month, many Pippi Longsocks although not all the creations with her have been posts, still many more to come!

Pencils.... Yes i have been trying to learn to colour with pencils, I love using them over my copics to get deeper colours!

Distressing.... I have noticed that I'm using my SU Distressing tool a lot as well as the collection of ever growing TH ink pads!

Embellishing.... Im trying harder and harder to use embellishments that actually match the card.

Well I think thats it for

No comments:

09 10