Pages

Sunday 26 February 2012

Christmas Cards in Feb

Morning all, well I think I have lost the plot... I have started on the C word and its only Feb! 
OK so yes I'm hopeful to be more 'organised' this year, as hopeful I should have a craft room soon(ish) and that means I can make mess and not clear up till I'm finished! Oh I can't wait.  Things have been on a bit of a stand still with the house as we are waiting on workmen to come in! So need it to be finished now, feel like its dragging on! 

Ok so this is going to be a quick post as I need to get Nancy ready and go out... Amelia has discovered Barbie and is desperate for one of her own!!! So yes... Im off Barbie shopping! LOL 

I have used the gorgeous Old Saint Nick from Sugar Nellies available over at Funky Kits.  I brought him last year and due to the move I think he was neglected! This year he will be seeing more ink! Amelia Loves him and is desperate to start her christmas cards!!! 


I coloured him up with copics, I have no idea what ones as I didn't write them down, Im not sure on his gloves... think next time I will make them a different colour! 


Here he is a bit closer, The shadowing looks a bit funny here, think I may need to touch him up a bit!! 


Well i hope you like him! I will be back soon with more creations for you! Remember the new challenge blog Inked Paws starts on Thursday... Pop over and take a look we have been sharing some of the DT work and there is lots more to come! 

x

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh Hun this is just gorgeous,just love that santa he is amazing,hope you get your room finished soon Hun hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Erin said...

Your cards are absolutely beautiful!!! And it's never too early to start thinking about Christmas! = o)

I'm having a hosting card swap over on my blog and would love it if you would join us! http://makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com/2012/02/homemade-card-exchange-wanna.html

Trina said...

Since I don't see an announcement here yet, I'll simply say Congrats!

09 10