Pages

Thursday 10 May 2012

Summertime Bliss, With London

Good Morning! How are we, well its another tray day here in the UK, and i have a poorly big girl... What is it with my children and bugs?  I wouldn't mind but they are on vitamins at the moment and they are doing no good! 

Anyway, I felt like a lucky sausage earlier in the week.  I kept seeing the GORGEOUS up and coming release from Simply Betty... now they are SO cute! I just couldn't wait, lucky for me I found out that Betty was going to do a quick pre-release sale, OK so I think I missed the very 1st one but spoke to her nicely... and so... 


Yes this is adorable water balloon London, I just love the look in her eyes! she looks like she could cause trouble with that balloon! She will be available from Friday over here.  I tell you I can't wait to share the rest of the crew!


I coloured her using my copics, as it was late I didn't take notes, I have actually started to add posts here and saving them with the colour combos on, just so i know I have saved them, I was so impressed with how she turned out! 


The sentiment, Whimsy Stamps Summer Letter Seals, I SO have to get some more of theses, they just seem to fit with everything at the moment! I would like to enter this card into the following challenges; 

The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Make It monday - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenges - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon! 

(Ohh I'm going to be doing another candy when I hit 200 followers!) 

x

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab sentiment Trina what a fantastic card I love this one
Hugs Elaine
WELL DONE !

Cheryl said...

So cute! You colored her beautifully.


I’m stopping by from MIM. (I’m entries 70 & 157)

~Cheryl~

**I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

Rene said...

Fantastic summer card!!! Love the colors and your image is precious! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week! For a chance at a second prize, don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM! Good luck,
Rene :D

NancyD said...

Oh, she is really cute. Love the card. Thanks for joining us over at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD

loz said...

Such a Beautiful card Trina.. Saw this on MIM..Loz

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card that image is stunning loving the wonderful clean, fresh design, thank you for joining our challenge at The paper Shelter this week.
hugs
Lorraine x

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, I love the flashes of red :)
Thanks for joining The Paper Shelter challenge & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

marion82 said...

amazing card sweetie!!!love the sentiment!
Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
for my free digis!!

Julia said...

Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining Paper Creations Ink, In the Garden Challenge!
Hugs,
Julia

09 10