Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2011

I have a new boy....

Thomas is his name! he is from the news Sugar Nellie Adorable collection available over at Funky Kits, I just had to have him! I love him so much! and I can now say I have a little boy!


I have made a very simple card with him tonight as I have 101 things to get on with and i'm on a mission but I couldn't resist playing with him! My only problem is that I printed him too dark, if anyone knows how I can make him lighter for next time please let me know! 


Here is a close up of him, I coloured his clothes, hair and the train with watercolours (OK i'm becoming addicted to them as well!) and his skin was created using pro-markers.


Here is a close up of his hair, I think i'm learning with the hair quite quickly! I love the tones I have achieved with the pencils this time! 

I would like to enter him into the following challenge;

Sugar Bowl - Sketch with Clean and Simple

I hope you like my new addition! Thanks for taking the time to come and see him! 

xx


1 comment:

cheryl said...

oh hun,this is one gorgoues image,and love the layout and coulrs you have used on,this have you tried altering your printer settings,instead of printing out,say in best,which is what most printers are set on,just set it to basic,or whatever your printer says,that way,it will print the images,lighter,hugs cheryl xxx

09 10