Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Happy Birthday Stephanie Serrano!


Morning all, well I hope I get this right.
This is the 1st time I have ever been in a blog hop and hope it goes to plan!


 It's a very special day - today is Stephanie Serrano's birthday! So we are planning on giving her a big surprise today!

Please join me and some fellow bloggers to celebrate!!

Your next stop will be Davie, i'm sure she has something beautiful to share with you!

Happy Birthday Stephanie! Please take a minute to wish our friend a wonderful day filled with birthday wishes, tell her Katrina Benton sent you, as she doesn't know were hopping today, lets see how long it takes her to notice! 


I have made this card using a Heart Song Designs Digi, Theodore with Flower, he is so adorable, I have coloured him with my pro-markers, and added some glitter! 

1. Michelle Single – http://wannastamp.blogspot.com
6. Paula-Kay Bourland - http://digidesignsbypk.blogspot.com
9. Katrina Benton -  you are here!

x

11 comments:

Michelle Single said...

LOVE that heart brad and that adorable bunny... thanks for joining for Stephanie's special day!

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Very cute card and so springy!

Glittered Paws said...

This bunny is adorable - love all the elements you used. Great card.

Teresa Jenkins said...

That bunny is too cute! Love the added sparkle! So glad to be a part of your first hop!!!

Stephanie said...

Oh my love your card, one of my favorite HSD images! Thanks so much for sharing in my Birthday, what a nice surprise this was!

Debra Miller said...

Cute Bunny!

Davi said...

Such a fun card for Stephanie Katrina!! Love that little Theodore and you did a great job with him:)

deesdesigns said...

OMG - this is so sweet, love it!

Chrissy D said...

Trina, this is DELIGHTFUL! Love the little bunny!

Unknown said...

Adorable bunny!!

ChelleStamps said...

Super cute card Trina! I love Theadore. He is so cute.

09 10