Pages

Thursday 3 March 2011

Operation Write Home Blog Challenge!

Afternoon! Well its very very cold here today in the UK< i'm sat with as much as my body as possible on the rad! BRRR! I'm here with a post about Operation Write home, some of you may heard of it but you can click here to go to the website to see what its all about! 

 

Well they also have a blog where they run challenges, the current challenge is Mothers Day Cards, These need to be shipped to the troops by the 31st March to meet with deadlines.


 The sponsor this challenge is Heart Song Designs, Leah got in touch and asked if the team would like to make a card, well as I had been sat colouring a HSD image and didn't know what to do with it I thought why not! So here we have my card that I made


This image has been coloured with water colour pencils and I used my eyelet square nesties for the border! just a simple bit of ribbon down the side.  Well I hope you will pop over and join the challenge! 

xxx

2 comments:

cheryl said...

just adore that flower hun,and that border works,so well,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is really beautiful! Thanks for playing along in my blog candy! Hugs, Karen

09 10