Pages

Monday 14 March 2011

New Stamps!!!!

Ok so a while ago I purchased some new stamps from e-bay, i'm totally obsessed with Whiff of Joy at the moment, I have an order on its way to me and cant wait to get creating with it! I cant wait to get my hands on all the lovely new releases they have released from the spring stamp kit! ohhh they make e smile.  

Well back to the set I have now! I purchased the Whiff Of Joy stamp set #4 Christmas Blessings! It was the little donkey that drew my heart in, I was even more surprised when I opened the set to find project ideas inside! as you can imagine I wouldn't wait to play and so I stamped a few times and then tried to create a scene! 


Well I was very impressed with myself! Everything lined up quite well, with the help of my stamp-a-maj-jig! 
I coloured using my pro-markers and the used a SU dabber with Archival sepia ink to distress the background! 

What do you think?

This is an Item I am trying to sell on e-bay, so I have made it just as a topper, we will wait and see! 


1 comment:

Sudha said...

Wow its so adorable. Love the image too.

09 10