Pages

Monday 28 March 2011

Theres Magic In the Air Challenge - Colour Challenge; Pink, Yellow and Green!

Afternoon! 

whoo i'm back on a mission, oh how I missed my blog last week, so glad to be home and I will apologise again for my blog deciding that it wouldn't post for me!

Congratulations to last weeks winner, will pop by and see what you create with your winnings! 

Well i'm here with the Challenge for Theres Magic in the air.  

Everyone is welcome to join us, although its nice to see what you create with a Paper Cupcakes image, but you don't have to use one.  If you would like to grab one though please pop over to the store

This week we have a colour challenge;

Pink, Yellow and Green


If you join us you will be in with the chance of winning your choice of 2 images from the store! They are such lovely digis, I find it hard to choose what to play with!

This week I have used the lovely image Magnolia Cupcake. 


I coloured the image with my pro-markers and then added stickles to the flower.  I loved working with these colours, such spring colours, and to post this card on such a spring like day is wonderful! 

I mounted the image onto yellow, green and pink card just to tie the colours in a bit more! 


Here is a close up of the flower, this is 3/6 of my mothers day cards! so I best get on, housework to still catch up with and want to craft so much!!! Please pop over to the Theres Magic In the Air blog and see what the rest of the team have created! They are all so talented! If you have time pop over to their personal blog and show them some love! 

Hope to see your creations over there, remember it doesn't have to be a PCC image!! 

x

4 comments:

Gloria Westerman said...

Oh Katrina....this is so pretty....your flower just pop....awesome job....thank you

cheryl said...

oh wow love this hun,the colurs on this are just pefect,gorgeous detail hugs cheryl xxxxxx

CraftinGranny said...

Great layering and awesome coloring. Love how you've made the image the focal point of the card. "Hugs" Carol

Stampin Lucy said...

this is lovely......very cheerful =0)

09 10