Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Swimming Amelia

Good Morning - hope your all well - I'm full of cold - sure enough the kids are back at school!  Never mind these things are sent to try us.  Well I have been working away very hard….  very very hard infact - trying to get ahead of things before the big C word really starts!!  

I have been asked to make a few birthday cards for people recently - its been really nice - working on different stuff and not all for me - getting requirements and not having to think 100% of it myself - I know that sounds really bad - but sometimes I just do a blank!
So the card I'm about to share with you is for a little girl that loves swimming, 


Isn't she cute! this is the gorgeous 'Going Swimming (girl)' from tiddly inks - I just fell in love with her when I saw her! 


She was coloured with copics 

Skin 
E000, E00, E02, R20

Hair
E30, E31, E33

Swimsuit and Hairbands
Y15, Y18

Armbands and Goggles
R20, R21, R22

Ring and Water
C0, C1, R35, E37
B000, B00, B01

The papers are from xxxx - I just love how bright this pack is! the 'Amelia' was cut on my cameo - I managed to do it on the curved line too! How cleaver do I feel?!?! 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges; 

x
x
x

Well I do hope you like my creation! I sure had fun with this one! I do hope if you have a moment you will let me know what you think! Hope to see you again soon :) 

x


No comments:

09 10